Good day Div III Officers, Governors, Councilors and Committee Leads,
Hopefully I have addressed the entire BCA Div III Board plus any Committee leads. Link and I are looking to hold a second quarter call to cover Agenda items since the 1st Qtr meeting in San Diego. We were first scheduled to meet this weekend (Easter weekend) at the now postponed PCBC Specialty. Then we agreed to meet at Woofstock, now cancelled. So we are thinking Saturday April 18th may be better suited for all. We need to keep in mind we may not be able to meet face to face until September. Hopefully the current restrictions will be lifted by then and we can hold a typical 3rd Qtr meeting. So please reply back to Link and I with any suggested dates, time or if 4/19 is fine with you. Once we have a date & time set, I will be sending out the Draft 1st Qtr Mtg Minutes and the 2nd Qtr meeting Agenda.
Thank you and pray you are safe & well,
BCA Div III Secretary